Credo (CURRENCY:CREDO) traded up 11.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. Credo has a total market cap of $13.92 million and $612.00 worth of Credo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Credo token can now be bought for about $0.0253 or 0.00000296 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Credo has traded 1.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011968 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004734 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.05 or 0.01298440 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00021179 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011705 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00049186 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $26.72 or 0.00312471 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.02 or 0.00105460 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002524 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Credo is an email management platform that aims to mitigate the email spam. In order to achieve this Credo Team will implement a software to filter emails from unknown contacts and provide a payment mechanism for email receipt or response, named as BitBounce. A fee will be charged to the senders contacting unknown recipients to either the email go through or be responded to. Credo token (CREDO) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit users with rewards taking into account the attention or actions the users provide to the emails. “
Buying and Selling Credo
Credo can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Credo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Credo must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Credo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Credo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.