Crown (CURRENCY:CRW) traded 10.2% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. Crown has a total market cap of $45.62 million and approximately $155,762.00 worth of Crown was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Crown has traded 17.9% higher against the US dollar. One Crown coin can currently be bought for about $2.66 or 0.00030733 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BarterDEX, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,685.22 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1,240.76 or 0.14357700 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00048357 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.69 or 0.00366711 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00029422 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $157.50 or 0.01822490 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004691 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004347 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002332 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Crowncoin was created in 2014 as a proof of work digital currency and an alternative to FIAT currencies. CRW is a peer to peer digital currency, which enables to send and receive online payments between two parties without the need of financial institution. “
Buying and Selling Crown
Crown can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BarterDEX, CoinExchange, YoBit, C-CEX, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Crown directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crown must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Crown using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crown Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crown and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.