Cryptonex (CURRENCY:CNX) traded down 8.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 13th. Cryptonex has a total market capitalization of $283.41 million and approximately $219,513.00 worth of Cryptonex was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Cryptonex has traded up 9.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Cryptonex coin can currently be bought for approximately $6.28 or 0.00073254 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011949 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004893 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.08 or 0.01295250 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00020990 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011679 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00048368 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 36.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001406 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.31 or 0.00306776 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.00 or 0.00104894 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Cryptonex platform is developed as international acquiring and is based on blockсhain technology. Safe system based on blockchain technology is protected against unauthorized access. Users can convert fiat money to any cryptocurrencies and tokens, as well as spend cryptocurrency with the help of bank cards and mobile applications with contactless payments. Cryptonex is developed as an open source code platform. To account property rights, cryptocurrency of the same name Cryptonex, ticker CNX is used. “
Cryptonex Coin Trading
Cryptonex can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase Cryptonex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptonex must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cryptonex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptonex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptonex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.