CVCoin (CURRENCY:CVCOIN) traded down 5.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. One CVCoin token can now be purchased for approximately $1.07 or 0.00012474 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, CVCoin has traded 7.1% lower against the dollar. CVCoin has a market capitalization of $10.57 million and $4,824.00 worth of CVCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011901 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004711 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.44 or 0.01294320 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020985 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011619 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00049071 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.78 or 0.00311012 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00104926 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002518 BTC.
CVCoin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Crypviser uses blockchain technology to develop solutions for B2C and B2B markets. By providing genuine encryption key identification, Crypviser can prevent manipulation, interceptions MITM attacks on all communication levels. Crypviser has developed a security model, which is designed to meet the highest standards of cryptography for securely exchanging and storing all kinds of data. “
CVCoin Token Trading
CVCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is not currently possible to buy CVCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CVCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CVCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CVCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CVCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.