Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded down 2.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 13th. One Dash coin can now be bought for approximately $602.23 or 0.06970270 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bitfinex, Bit-Z and BTC Trade UA. During the last week, Dash has traded up 35% against the US dollar. Dash has a market cap of $4.75 billion and $75.72 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00029550 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00033692 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00026104 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001232 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0947 or 0.00001102 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DigitalCash (DASH) uses a new chained hashing algorithm approach, with many new scientific hashing algorithms for the proof-of-work. DASH aims to be the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with fully encrypted transactions and anonymous block transactions, this feature is called PrivateSend and can be found on the official Dashcore wallet. PrivateSend mixes your DASH coins with other users who are also using this feature at the time, making your transactions untraceable. Users can also earn DigitalCash rewards by hosting a master node to help maintain the Blockchain. One must have a balance of at least 1000 DASH in order to host a Dash master node, this collateral is required to avoid 51% attacks on the network. “
Buying and Selling Dash
Dash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, COSS, OpenLedger DEX, OKEx, Coinroom, Poloniex, Trade Satoshi, Exmo, CoinExchange, Quoine, Exrates, CryptoBridge, Upbit, Bittrex, Cryptomate, Qryptos, Coingi, Liqui, LocalTrade, WEX, HitBTC, Binance, AEX, YoBit, BTC Trade UA, CEX.IO, Bittylicious, Kucoin, Cryptopia, Braziliex, Cryptox, Bit-Z, BitFlip, BX Thailand, SouthXchange, Tux Exchange, Bithumb, Kraken, Bitfinex, xBTCe, Coinrail, Livecoin, Bitcoin Indonesia, Bleutrade, C-CEX, Bitsane, Koineks, Altcoin Trader, Mercatox, Abucoins, Coinsquare, Gate.io, BitBay, LiteBit.eu, Tidex, Bisq and CoinEx. It is not currently possible to purchase Dash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dash must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.