Databits (CURRENCY:DTB) traded down 8.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. One Databits token can now be bought for approximately $0.62 or 0.00007315 BTC on major exchanges including Tux Exchange and Bittrex. Databits has a market cap of $14.21 million and $11,155.00 worth of Databits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Databits has traded up 13.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011901 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004711 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.44 or 0.01294320 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020985 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011619 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00049071 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $26.78 or 0.00311012 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00104926 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002518 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Databits are the unique cryptocurrency used in the Augmentors game. These Databits are backed by the Bitcoin Blockchain, ensuring players that they will truly own these Databits. They are also tradable and sellable for any other cryptocurrency. The more Databits you have, the more characters you will be able to purchase and the more potions, skins and relics you’ll be able to buy to strengthen your characters. “
Buying and Selling Databits
Databits can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Databits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Databits must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Databits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Databits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Databits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.