DECENT (CURRENCY:DCT) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 13th. In the last week, DECENT has traded 19.4% higher against the dollar. DECENT has a market capitalization of $44.89 million and $200,108.00 worth of DECENT was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DECENT coin can currently be bought for about $0.87 or 0.00010027 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, OpenLedger DEX, ChaoEX and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.81 or 0.00146847 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005858 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00031126 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00015127 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.05 or 0.00035000 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000295 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Decent is a decentralized open source content distribution platform that allows anyone to buy, sell, or share content without unnecessary middleman fees or manipulation. Using Decent, authors can share their content directly with consumers using blockchain technology and a modified version of the Bittorrent protocol, without any cultural, geographical or political limitations. Decent holds multiple advantages over traditional platforms, such censorship resistance, which is ensured by Decent's decentralized nature where no single server can be targetted or shut down (It is also impossible to target specific nodes with one piece of content in mind). It allows consumers to acquire content for a cheaper price, while the content creators can keep 100% of the profits. Furthermore, there is no central authority that dictates what content is worth downloading, meaning that content creators are free to express themselves completely and to succeed (or fail) in their craft, regardless of what corporations or governments see fit. The reputation, recommendation, and feedback systems will give every user an equal opportunity. Decent will host an ICO starting on the 10th of September in which 70% of the DCT tokens' total supply will be sold for ETH and BTC. The remaining 30% will be used for mining rewards. DCT tokens are used to fuel the Decent Platform and is required to publish and buy content. Users can choose to set the price for their published content. “
DECENT Coin Trading
DECENT can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, HitBTC, ChaoEX, Bittrex and BCEX. It is not presently possible to purchase DECENT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DECENT must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DECENT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DECENT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DECENT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.