DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded 11.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. DecentBet has a market cap of $12.80 million and approximately $65,568.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, DecentBet has traded 21.8% lower against the US dollar. One DecentBet token can now be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001420 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011901 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004711 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $111.44 or 0.01294320 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020985 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011619 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00049071 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.78 or 0.00311012 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00104926 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002518 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Decent.bet is a smart contract-based sports betting platform and an online casino. DBET is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token that will be used for all purposes within Decent.bet's platform. “
DecentBet Token Trading
DecentBet can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase DecentBet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DecentBet must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DecentBet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DecentBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.