DeepOnion (CURRENCY:ONION) traded down 7.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 13th. In the last week, DeepOnion has traded up 6.4% against the dollar. DeepOnion has a market capitalization of $42.72 million and approximately $140,197.00 worth of DeepOnion was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DeepOnion coin can now be bought for $4.26 or 0.00049865 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Kucoin, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.03 or 0.00094014 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.47 or 0.00099143 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004346 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.75 or 0.00769657 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 27.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000482 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.02 or 0.00035372 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0610 or 0.00000714 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DeepOnion is a cryptocurrency that uses of the X13 proof of work (PoW) consensus as well as proof of stake (PoS). It is natively integrated with the TOR network and always starts with TOR network. Out of the 90% premine, 70% will be air-dropped to community, 20% will be used for bounties, rewards and other promotions, and about 10% will be reserved for the dev team. “
Buying and Selling DeepOnion
DeepOnion can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to purchase DeepOnion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DeepOnion must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DeepOnion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DeepOnion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeepOnion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.