DFSCoin (CURRENCY:DFS) traded 10.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on February 13th. In the last seven days, DFSCoin has traded 10.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. DFSCoin has a market cap of $1.02 million and approximately $20,871.00 worth of DFSCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DFSCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0603 or 0.00000705 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $45.55 or 0.00531946 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007360 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00010238 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003109 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0713 or 0.00000833 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008310 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.28 or 0.00143432 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.74 or 0.00043650 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DFSCoin is a hybrid PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. It is used as an in-game currency for fantasy sports contests and tournaments. “
Buying and Selling DFSCoin
DFSCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase DFSCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DFSCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DFSCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DFSCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DFSCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.