DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded down 7.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 13th. During the last week, DigixDAO has traded up 12.7% against the US dollar. DigixDAO has a market capitalization of $445.17 million and $5.66 million worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DigixDAO token can currently be purchased for $222.59 or 0.02596030 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Liqui, Bittrex and EtherDelta.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011900 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004708 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $111.14 or 0.01296230 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00020926 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011702 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00048554 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00047310 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.62 or 0.00147180 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 26% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001653 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Digix DAO is a new form of cryptographic asset in that it is a Decentralised Autonomous Organisation or DAO for short. DAO are basically Companies written in code that are there to perform a set of functions with holders of the tokens voting in relation to the number of tokens they hold. The Digix DAO gives users the right to profits in the trading of Digix tokens (DGX) which own the right to gold stored in vault in Singapore. So if people trade 20 gold bars per day – the Digix DAO token holders will have the profits of the commission from those trades distributed equally amongst themselves. “
Buying and Selling DigixDAO
DigixDAO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Liqui, OKEx, IDEX, Huobi, BigONE, HitBTC, Bittrex, Binance and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase DigixDAO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigixDAO must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DigixDAO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.