Dimecoin (CURRENCY:DIME) traded up 0% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 13th. Dimecoin has a total market cap of $41.43 million and $139,560.00 worth of Dimecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dimecoin coin can now be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Livecoin, YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last week, Dimecoin has traded up 51.2% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.65 or 0.00065354 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001748 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00018277 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00009583 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002146 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DimeCoin is a Quark based cryptocurrency designed to provide greater privacy and security. “
Buying and Selling Dimecoin
Dimecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Livecoin and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy Dimecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dimecoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dimecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dimecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dimecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.