DMarket (CURRENCY:DMT) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. DMarket has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of DMarket was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DMarket token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.67 or 0.00007983 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, DMarket has traded 13.1% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012182 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004700 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $111.79 or 0.01292780 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021059 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011555 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00048687 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.89 or 0.00310939 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00104422 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002537 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DMarket is a marketplace based on blockchain and smart contracts to enable one-click sale, exchange or evaluation of every virtual item between all games on any platform. DMarket tokens will be the only platform currency supplying item prices for every trade, exchange, fee and smart contract. DMarket wants to create a whole new economic segment. Any kind of collaboration between gamers and games developers on DMarket platform will be regulated by market demand. Therefore, gamers have their own interest in the looting rare items, as well as game developers in creating and maintaining of unique, relevant, and tradable gaming content. Users (players as well as developers) will be able to leverage their own achievements and time spent, either for better gaming experience or for monetary purposes. DMarket API will be supported by any popular gaming engine (Unreal Engine, Cryengine, Unity 3D, etc.). DMarket API will be available for any games, whether old games (from the 1990s) or new ones. This is caused by the existence of a big community which is still playing old-fashioned games, and have been collecting enormous amount of digital items, which can be converted into real value. “
Buying and Selling DMarket
DMarket can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase DMarket directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DMarket must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DMarket using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DMarket Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DMarket and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.