Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded 4.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 13th. In the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded up 47.4% against the US dollar. One Dogecoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0055 or 0.00000064 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, YoBit, Bittylicious and Tidex. Dogecoin has a total market cap of $621.02 million and approximately $13.40 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $157.09 or 0.01838640 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0530 or 0.00000620 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004158 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006423 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008871 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00027105 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00039997 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004705 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002069 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.30 or 0.00038600 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “A Bitcoin clone that has reached success through clever marketing. Over the past year well over a hundred new cryptocurrencies have been created but not many have instantly carved out a niche. Dogecoin has sponsored multiple high profile events such as Nascar teams and the winter olympics – even so there are few locations to use the coin – and instead it has become a de facto internet tipping currency. The coin has produced 100 billion units by the end of 2014 and is now producing roughly 5 billion units per year. “
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, NIX-E, Bleutrade, Bittrex, Coinhouse, BitGrail, C-CEX, Bits Blockchain, BX Thailand, Cryptopia, BtcTrade.im, SouthXchange, Livecoin, Tux Exchange, Tidex, Upbit, Bitcoin Indonesia, HitBTC, Poloniex, DC-Ex, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, CoinEgg, Mercatox, BTC Trade UA, Exrates, Cryptomate, LiteBit.eu, BCEX, Bit-Z, YoBit, Coingi, Koineks, OpenLedger DEX, BitFlip, Tripe Dice Exchange, Coinsquare, Bittylicious, AEX, Trade Satoshi, Kraken, alcurEX, Exmo and Gate.io. It is not possible to purchase Dogecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dogecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.