Dovu (CURRENCY:DOVU) traded up 2.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. In the last seven days, Dovu has traded 0.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Dovu has a market capitalization of $12.07 million and approximately $14,646.00 worth of Dovu was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dovu token can now be purchased for approximately $0.19 or 0.00002216 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC and EtherDelta.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012058 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004816 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $110.86 or 0.01302770 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021360 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0433 or 0.00000509 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011724 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00049089 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $26.52 or 0.00311622 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.02 or 0.00105947 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002547 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DOVU is a blockchain-based platform specialized for the mobility sector. DOVU intends to create a circular economy for the transport and mobility sector by creating a value exchange between regular consumers, data providers (those that create APIs to resell data) and “data owners”. Inside DOVU's system, Data owners are able to control access to the data shared and are rewarded with DOV tokens from future profits related to the use of the data. In their turn, data providers can define Smart Contracts to set conditions of use and the level of reward they are willing to offer to the data owner. The DOVU platform consists of the following components, the DOVU Protocol, the DOVU API Marketplace (dApp developed by DOVU) and the DOV token. The DOVU Protocol details transport sector related data interchange, attributes value, facilitates and encourages the development of more mobility-related dApps. The DOV token is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 that serves as currency on DOVU's ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling Dovu
Dovu can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Dovu directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dovu must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dovu using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dovu Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dovu and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.