Dragonchain (CURRENCY:DRGN) traded down 7.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 13th. One Dragonchain token can now be bought for about $1.45 or 0.00016977 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, Tidex, Gate.io and Token Store. Dragonchain has a total market capitalization of $345.83 million and $3.20 million worth of Dragonchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Dragonchain has traded 12.9% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012007 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004750 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $110.89 or 0.01297830 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00021010 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011731 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00049286 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001840 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $26.26 or 0.00307331 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.06 or 0.00106071 BTC.
Dragonchain Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Dragonchain was originally developed at Disney’s Seattle office in 2015 and 2016 as the Disney Private Blockchain Platform. Over 20 use cases and applications were explored and documented 1 publicly via the W3C Blockchain Community Group . The platform was later released as open 2 source software under the Apache 2 license in October of 2016. Dragonchain simplifies the integration of real business applications onto a blockchain and provides features such as easy integration, protection of business data and operations, currency agnosticism, and multi-currency support. The Dragonchain Foundation, a Non-Profit Corporation was created in January of 2017 to maintain ownership and responsibility of the open source code. The Dragonchain team is now in the process of launching a commercial entity to build a serverless architecture blockchain platform, and an incubator. The combination of serverless and blockchain technologies is unique and tremendously valuable. The timing of the Dragonchain platform launch is highly strategic to benefit from explosive growth of cloud computing over the last few years and the emerging wave of Blockchain solutions entering proof of concept stage across enterprises. “
Buying and Selling Dragonchain
Dragonchain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store, CoinExchange, Tidex, Kucoin, IDEX, Gate.io, EtherDelta and Bancor Network. It is not presently possible to buy Dragonchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dragonchain must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dragonchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dragonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.