DubaiCoin (CURRENCY:DBIX) traded down 0.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 13th. DubaiCoin has a market capitalization of $13.24 million and $209,175.00 worth of DubaiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DubaiCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $6.46 or 0.00075479 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, HitBTC and Livecoin. During the last seven days, DubaiCoin has traded down 9.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Lisk (LSK) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.16 or 0.00305851 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.45 or 0.00356036 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00065680 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002253 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $30.43 or 0.00355793 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.55 or 0.00135002 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00020993 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0750 or 0.00000877 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001427 BTC.
- E-coin (ECN) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.36 or 0.00862158 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BIX is an advanced version of DubaiCoin with improved security and greater efficiency to support money transfers and global payments, along with fueling the Arabian Chain platform. It's a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Dagger-Hashimoto algorithm. “
DubaiCoin Coin Trading
DubaiCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Livecoin and HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase DubaiCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DubaiCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DubaiCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DubaiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DubaiCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.