Dynamic Trading Rights (CURRENCY:DTR) traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. One Dynamic Trading Rights token can currently be purchased for about $0.10 or 0.00001205 BTC on popular exchanges. Dynamic Trading Rights has a market cap of $123.34 million and approximately $48,708.00 worth of Dynamic Trading Rights was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Dynamic Trading Rights has traded up 10.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011918 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004967 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $111.47 or 0.01291890 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020944 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011621 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048732 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 42.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001317 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $26.50 or 0.00307160 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00104616 BTC.
Dynamic Trading Rights Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Tokens.net is a cryptocurrency trading platform that allows users to exchange ERC20 tokens and other cryptocurrencies. Trading fees within the platform are paid in Dynamic Trading Rights (DTR), an ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. DTR is charged as trading fees based on the market price of DTR at the moment of the trade. A transaction for a DTR holder will be charged at the best ask price, ignoring the market depth. Users that do not hold DTR will be charged a fee in the currency they are trading in. Conversion of the fee cost into DTR will be executed automatically and clients owning DTR will have their DTR subtracted from their balance, based on the DTR’s market value.”
Buying and Selling Dynamic Trading Rights
Dynamic Trading Rights can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not presently possible to buy Dynamic Trading Rights directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dynamic Trading Rights must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dynamic Trading Rights using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dynamic Trading Rights Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dynamic Trading Rights and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.