Edgeless (CURRENCY:EDG) traded down 3.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. One Edgeless token can now be bought for about $0.82 or 0.00009466 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Liqui, HitBTC and Tidex. During the last seven days, Edgeless has traded 9.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Edgeless has a total market cap of $67.01 million and $773,683.00 worth of Edgeless was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011918 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004967 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.47 or 0.01291890 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020944 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011621 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048732 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 42.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001317 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.50 or 0.00307160 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00104616 BTC.
Edgeless Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Edgeless is an equity-based token that represents ownership in the profits of the Edgless casino, a decentralized online gaming platform based on Ethereum smart contracts that offers users a low to non-existent edge in games. “
Buying and Selling Edgeless
Edgeless can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, EtherDelta, Liqui, Bittrex, Coinrail, HitBTC and CryptoDerivatives. It is not possible to purchase Edgeless directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Edgeless must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Edgeless using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Edgeless Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Edgeless and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.