Einsteinium (CURRENCY:EMC2) traded 4% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. Einsteinium has a total market cap of $89.07 million and $16.95 million worth of Einsteinium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Einsteinium has traded 42.7% higher against the dollar. One Einsteinium coin can now be purchased for about $0.41 or 0.00004770 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Poloniex and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $158.81 or 0.01840560 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0538 or 0.00000623 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004153 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006419 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00009199 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00026759 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.17 or 0.00036707 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002095 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00036979 BTC.
Einsteinium Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Einsteinium Foundation's goal is to raise capital for leading scientific research. EMC2 is a means for doing so and is built with the same idea in mind as TakeiCoin or OrbitCoin. A Scrypt coin using the Kimoto gravity well with a 50% block reduction and a 60 second block time. “
Einsteinium Coin Trading
Einsteinium can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and Poloniex. It is not possible to purchase Einsteinium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Einsteinium must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Einsteinium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Einsteinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Einsteinium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.