Elastic (CURRENCY:XEL) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. During the last week, Elastic has traded up 25.7% against the dollar. One Elastic coin can now be bought for $0.30 or 0.00003504 BTC on major exchanges including Heat Wallet and Bittrex. Elastic has a total market cap of $26.83 million and approximately $281,243.00 worth of Elastic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000791 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002111 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001757 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00016500 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009300 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001351 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 49.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0570 or 0.00000660 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elastic is an open-source project that provides the infastructure for a decentralized supercomputer. r, designed to carry out arbitrary tasks over the internet. Those who need computational resources, model their problem using Elastic’s programming language (Elastic PL) and broadcast it on the network, along with a certain amount of XEL coins. The Elastic miners are then motivated to offer their computational resources in exchange for a portion of those XEL coins. Elastic offers potential buyers a large parallel computation cluster composed of many CPUs and GPUs supplied by the miners. The network is powered by its own PoW cryptocurrency (XEL) and provides a market-based mechanism to buy and sell computational resources. “
Buying and Selling Elastic
Elastic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Heat Wallet and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Elastic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elastic must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elastic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elastic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.