Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded down 1.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 13th. In the last seven days, Electroneum has traded 35.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Electroneum coin can currently be bought for $0.0682 or 0.00000798 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Electroneum has a total market cap of $418.89 million and approximately $2.27 million worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002079 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003240 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001967 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00016500 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00009619 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001387 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000500 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Electroneum is the first cryptocurrency that is designed around mobile ubiquity. “
Buying and Selling Electroneum
Electroneum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Electroneum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Electroneum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.