Elite (CURRENCY:1337) traded 10% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. Over the last seven days, Elite has traded up 33.7% against the US dollar. Elite has a total market capitalization of $8.98 million and approximately $9,755.00 worth of Elite was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Elite coin can now be purchased for $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.14 or 0.00093549 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.61 or 0.00098957 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00049354 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004439 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $67.17 or 0.00771682 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded up 22.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0394 or 0.00000452 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.10 or 0.00035600 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.66 or 0.00110925 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “1337 coin was created as an experimental Proof-of-Stake coin, with high rewards and inflation control system. It's a fun driven cryptocurrency that develops games for users and plans to be used as an ingame currency for online games. “
Buying and Selling Elite
Elite can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit, Trade Satoshi and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy Elite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elite must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Elite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.