Elixir (CURRENCY:ELIX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. One Elixir token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.38 or 0.00004422 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, IDEX, EtherDelta and Kucoin. In the last week, Elixir has traded down 2.1% against the dollar. Elixir has a total market capitalization of $11.94 million and $122,315.00 worth of Elixir was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012139 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004683 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $112.23 or 0.01286020 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00020956 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000498 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011505 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00048539 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $26.92 or 0.00308517 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.08 or 0.00104071 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002504 BTC.
Elixir Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Elixir is an Ethereum-based token created for lending services. It analyzes financial transactions and rewards borrowers for paying a loan installment on time. As so, Elixir is mined through transfers between pairs of addresses. In the lending service, these pairs of addresses will correspond to parties completing financial agreements. “
Elixir Token Trading
Elixir can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, CoinExchange, Kucoin and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Elixir directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elixir must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Elixir using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elixir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elixir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.