Emercoin (CURRENCY:EMC) traded down 1.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. Emercoin has a total market cap of $178.90 million and approximately $1.18 million worth of Emercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Emercoin coin can now be bought for $4.33 or 0.00050267 BTC on exchanges including xBTCe, Cryptopia, HitBTC and Tux Exchange. Over the last week, Emercoin has traded up 59.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Experience Points (XP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $103.57 or 0.01202890 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00019876 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005988 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00034247 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003848 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00009123 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 40.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00018974 BTC.
Emercoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Hybrid of NameCoin and PPCoin. More focused on the production of coins by PoS than PoW. Mining has a bonus on the interval 1-512 difficulty for high initial issue of coins. Further difficulty will gradually increase, making PoS mining more promising. Emercoin offers a 6% annual POS reward with 30 day coin maturity. Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Emercoin Coin Trading
Emercoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, LiteBit.eu, Tux Exchange, HitBTC, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Bittrex, YoBit and xBTCe. It is not currently possible to purchase Emercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Emercoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Emercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Emercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.