Energycoin (CURRENCY:ENRG) traded down 8.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 13th. One Energycoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.14 or 0.00001647 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Energycoin has traded up 8.7% against the U.S. dollar. Energycoin has a market capitalization of $17.30 million and $55,067.00 worth of Energycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.11 or 0.00360305 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00020814 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001367 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00013542 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012470 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EnergyCoin (ENRG) is a pure PoS scrypt altcoin with an initial distribution of 110000000 coins going to the 2000 members of the community. The PoS annualised rates drop by 2% per year from 10% to 2% in year 5 – thereafter at year six there is a fixed interest rate of 1% per annum. There is a thirty second block time and a difficulty retargetting each block. “
Energycoin Coin Trading
Energycoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Energycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Energycoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Energycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Energycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Energycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.