Enigma (CURRENCY:XNG) traded up 15.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. Over the last week, Enigma has traded 18.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Enigma token can currently be bought for $0.30 or 0.00003533 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Binance, Tidex and Liqui. Enigma has a market capitalization of $179,166.00 and approximately $140.00 worth of Enigma was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011918 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004967 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.47 or 0.01291890 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020944 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011621 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048732 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 42.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001317 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $26.50 or 0.00307160 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00104616 BTC.
Enigma Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Enigma is a decentralized data marketplace, that guarantees the privacy of their users' shared data cryptographically. Enigma’s computational model is based on an optimized version of secure multi-party computation, backed by a verifiable secret-sharing scheme. For storage, Enigma uses a modified distributed hashtable for holding secret-shared data. An external blockchain is utilized as the controller of the network. It manages access control, identities and serves as a tamper-proof log of events. Security deposits are required and fees are charged in order to incentivize operation, correctness and fairness in the system. ENG is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token that serves as currency on Enigma's network. “
Buying and Selling Enigma
Enigma can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, EtherDelta, Liqui, Mercatox, Bittrex and Tidex. It is not currently possible to buy Enigma directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Enigma must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Enigma using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Enigma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enigma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.