EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded 2.7% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 13th. Over the last seven days, EOS has traded 27.1% higher against the US dollar. EOS has a total market cap of $6.04 billion and approximately $393.95 million worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EOS token can now be purchased for approximately $9.06 or 0.00104893 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, OpenLedger DEX, Tidex and Kucoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ark (ARK) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00045893 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00006991 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002140 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003077 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00019500 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002476 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EOS.IO is software that introduces a blockchain architecture designed to enable vertical and horizontal scaling of decentralized applications (the “EOS.IO Software”). This is achieved through an operating system-like construct upon which applications can be built. The software provides accounts, authentication, databases, asynchronous communication and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. The resulting technology is a blockchain architecture that has the potential to scale to millions of transactions per second, eliminates user fees and allows for quick and easy deployment of decentralized applications. For more information, please read the EOS.IO Technical White Paper. “
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, IDEX, BigONE, HitBTC, OpenLedger DEX, COSS, EXX, OKEx, Cobinhood, EtherDelta, CoolCoin, Bit-Z, ZB.COM, Gate.io, Kraken, Kucoin, Bitfinex, YoBit, Tidex, Bibox, Huobi, Livecoin, ChaoEX, Binance, Exrates, OEX, Liqui, BtcTrade.im, Coinrail and Bithumb. It is not possible to purchase EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.