EquiTrader (CURRENCY:EQT) traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 13th. One EquiTrader coin can currently be bought for $0.27 or 0.00003100 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, EquiTrader has traded 13.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. EquiTrader has a total market cap of $2.78 million and $11,725.00 worth of EquiTrader was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $179.17 or 0.02030460 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0548 or 0.00000621 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004224 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00006683 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00009393 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00026316 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00038797 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004617 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002060 BTC.
EquiTrader Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “EquiTrader is a decentralized crowdsourced trading analysis platform that rewards traders with app tokens for providing valuable market analysis and trading forecasts and provides a social community for traders and investors of cryptocurrency, stock, futures, and forex markets. The rewards are destributed in EQT tokens, a scrypt PoW cryptocurrency. “
Buying and Selling EquiTrader
EquiTrader can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase EquiTrader directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EquiTrader must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EquiTrader using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EquiTrader Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EquiTrader and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.