ERC20 (CURRENCY:ERC20) traded 32.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 13th. ERC20 has a total market cap of $1.53 million and approximately $487,298.00 worth of ERC20 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, ERC20 has traded 26.1% lower against the US dollar. One ERC20 token can currently be purchased for $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and IDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00011947 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004755 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $114.47 or 0.01297220 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00021127 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011339 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00048548 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $26.81 or 0.00303861 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.22 or 0.00104470 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 47.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0894 or 0.00001017 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ERC20 Index is a tokenized index of cryptocurrency which tracks and invests in the 20-top ERC20 tokens. Weekly, profits are distributed in Ether between the top-20 holders of a ERC20 token. “
ERC20 Token Trading
ERC20 can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and IDEX. It is not currently possible to buy ERC20 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ERC20 must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ERC20 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ERC20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ERC20 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.