Ethereum Gold (CURRENCY:ETG) traded down 4.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on February 13th. During the last week, Ethereum Gold has traded up 28.3% against the US dollar. Ethereum Gold has a total market capitalization of $1.28 million and $11,555.00 worth of Ethereum Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethereum Gold coin can now be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00001247 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BitBay, Cryptopia, Mr. Exchange and Coinsquare.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012152 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.43 or 0.01305080 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004474 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00020906 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011731 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00047387 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 29.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001494 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $26.33 or 0.00308358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.94 or 0.00104714 BTC.
Ethereum Gold Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “EthereumGold is an Ethereum clone. It has a supply of 24,000,000 ETG tokens. “
Buying and Selling Ethereum Gold
Ethereum Gold can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, YoBit, bitFlyer, Bibox, Coinbene, Quoine, Coinnest, Coinsquare, Coinrail, BitGrail, CoinExchange, Qryptos, Korbit, OKEx, OkCoin Intl., AEX, Ethfinex, BTCTurk, Coinone, BtcTrade.im, Bitsane, Independent Reserve, GDAX, Liqui, CoolCoin, Bitso, Gate.io, EXX, Lbank, GOPAX, CEX.IO, Bitstamp, QuadrigaCX, EtherDelta, Bitcoin Indonesia, BX Thailand, Bitfinex, Gatecoin, WEX, The Rock Trading, Binance, Bleutrade, CoinFalcon, Gatehub, ZB.COM, COSS, Exmo, Livecoin, Bit-Z, xBTCe, BigONE, Kraken, Allcoin, Bancor Network, Cryptopia, RightBTC, OEX, Poloniex, CoinEgg, DSX, ChaoEX, BitBay, Huobi, Bithumb, Kucoin, TOPBTC, Koinex, Mercatox, Tidex, Zaif, BTC Markets, Bittrex, Mr. Exchange and Gemini. It is not possible to purchase Ethereum Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Gold must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ethereum Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.