Etherparty (CURRENCY:FUEL) traded 4.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. Etherparty has a total market capitalization of $52.74 million and $470,209.00 worth of Etherparty was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Etherparty token can currently be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00001261 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, ACX, HitBTC and EtherDelta. During the last seven days, Etherparty has traded 0.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011958 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004899 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.36 or 0.01294690 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020990 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011639 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048869 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 41.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001389 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.64 or 0.00309756 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00104986 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Etherparty is a user-friendly system for the creation, use, and management of smart contracts, that may dramatically expand the rate of commercial and consumer adoption of blockchain technology. While blockchain has the potential to recast the foundations of electronic commerce and data storage, the technology’s use by non-computer professionals has been limited by a lack of user-friendly applications. Etherparty unleashes the speed, cost-reduction and security benefits of smart contracts for individuals and businesses. Etherparty goes further to make otherwise complicated contractual agreements and processes simple and accessible while enabling infrastructure for authentication and automation. “
Buying and Selling Etherparty
Etherparty can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Gate.io, Binance, EtherDelta and ACX. It is not presently possible to purchase Etherparty directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Etherparty must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Etherparty using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Etherparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Etherparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.