ETHLend (CURRENCY:LEND) traded down 5.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. Over the last week, ETHLend has traded up 4.3% against the U.S. dollar. ETHLend has a market capitalization of $83.58 million and $2.85 million worth of ETHLend was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ETHLend token can now be bought for $0.0801 or 0.00000927 BTC on major exchanges including AEX, Binance, Gate.io and Kucoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011927 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004989 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $111.46 or 0.01291680 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020945 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011635 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00048524 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 41.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001317 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.35 or 0.00305417 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.05 or 0.00104843 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EthLend is decentralized lending application based on the Ethereum blockchain. LEND is an ERC20 token and its main utility is to be used for deployment payment fees on ETHLend with a 25% discount when compared to ETH. “
ETHLend Token Trading
ETHLend can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, AEX, Binance, Gate.io, IDEX, Kucoin, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase ETHLend directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ETHLend must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ETHLend using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ETHLend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ETHLend and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.