Everex (CURRENCY:EVX) traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. One Everex token can now be bought for about $1.76 or 0.00020191 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, BX Thailand, IDEX and HitBTC. In the last week, Everex has traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar. Everex has a total market cap of $28.96 million and $3.53 million worth of Everex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011904 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004800 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $112.15 or 0.01290020 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00020986 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0438 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011514 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00049342 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.85 or 0.00308826 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.04 or 0.00103941 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 53.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0951 or 0.00001094 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Everex is a blockchain-based capital transfer system that aims to enable and ease the financial inclusion of unbanked, or underbanked people around the world. Everex proposes the Cryptocash, a cryptocurrency, where each unit has its value pegged to, and a name based on, the fiat currency it represents. Users convert local fiat currencies to Cryptocash using a currency exchange and transfer the coins to their Everex wallet. Cryptocash balances are provably underwritten by actual balances held in accounts of licensed financial institutions. The Everex system provides its users access to financial services using Cryptocash, without the volatility issues of existing, non-stablecoin cryptocurrencies. “
Everex Token Trading
Everex can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, BX Thailand, OKEx, IDEX, EtherDelta, Mercatox, HitBTC, Binance and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Everex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Everex must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Everex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Everex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.