ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded up 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. One ExclusiveCoin coin can now be purchased for about $1.34 or 0.00015197 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, CoinExchange and OpenLedger DEX. In the last seven days, ExclusiveCoin has traded up 14.5% against the U.S. dollar. ExclusiveCoin has a market capitalization of $5.98 million and $228,690.00 worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $627.39 or 0.07109700 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003126 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00029584 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00033287 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00024893 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004269 BTC.
- ChainCoin (CHC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003961 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Exclusive coin is a pure Proof of Stake alternative cryptocurrency. “
Buying and Selling ExclusiveCoin
ExclusiveCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinExchange, OpenLedger DEX and Upbit. It is not possible to purchase ExclusiveCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ExclusiveCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ExclusiveCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ExclusiveCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ExclusiveCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.