Expanse (CURRENCY:EXP) traded 6.9% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. Expanse has a market cap of $21.62 million and approximately $226,377.00 worth of Expanse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Expanse has traded up 11.5% against the US dollar. One Expanse coin can currently be purchased for about $2.74 or 0.00032057 BTC on popular exchanges including Poloniex, Bittrex, YoBit and LiteBit.eu.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,610.80 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $843.86 or 0.09878390 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1,233.28 or 0.14436900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $159.24 or 0.01864040 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $232.85 or 0.02725730 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.74 or 0.00394992 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $120.58 or 0.01411500 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $447.54 or 0.05238990 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.90 or 0.00104207 BTC.
Expanse Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Expanse is a decentralized cryptographic information, application, and contract platform. It is among the first of such to be fairly distributed, democratically controlled, and community managed. Through the use of smart contracts and decentralized blockchain technology, it is run not by any one individual or group, but by the users of Expanse itself. The project is organized, managed, and operated through a decentralized organization leveraging direct influence over the platform and its future to those that matter most: our community. New features, integration, and core modifications of the expanse platform and organization can be nominated, voted on, and implemented according to the collective opinion. “
Buying and Selling Expanse
Expanse can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Bleutrade, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Expanse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Expanse must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Expanse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Expanse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Expanse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.