Factom (CURRENCY:FCT) traded up 2.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 13th. Factom has a total market capitalization of $256.69 million and $8.39 million worth of Factom was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Factom coin can currently be bought for $29.35 or 0.00342345 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Upbit, Bit-Z and Bittrex. Over the last week, Factom has traded 27% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011900 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004708 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.14 or 0.01296230 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00020926 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011702 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00048554 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 26% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001653 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.19 or 0.00305493 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00104505 BTC.
Factom Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Blockchain to Business and Governments Factom is a system for securing millions of real-time records in the blockchain with a single hash. Businesses and governments can use Factom to simplify records management, record business processes, and address security and compliance issues. Factom uses the blockchain to power a remarkable range of applications, including audit systems, medical records, supply chain management, voting systems, property titles, legal applications, and financial systems. Download the Factom Whitepaper to understand out how business and governments can use the blockchain technology to improve their services and their profit margins. “
Buying and Selling Factom
Factom can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BCEX, Cryptopia, Bittrex, Poloniex, Qryptos, Upbit and Bit-Z. It is not presently possible to buy Factom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Factom must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Factom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Factom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Factom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.