FairCoin (CURRENCY:FAIR) traded down 4.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. FairCoin has a market capitalization of $25.55 million and approximately $13,804.00 worth of FairCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FairCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.48 or 0.00005623 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and Bittrex. In the last week, FairCoin has traded 8.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $600.14 or 0.07025340 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.03 or 0.00094014 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00028335 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.67 or 0.00148267 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $73.18 or 0.00856600 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.68 or 0.00066481 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00048525 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.42 or 0.00356079 BTC.
FairCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “FairCoin is a decentralised virtual currency, distributed through a vast airdrop process during the 6th and 8th of March, 2014 . An approximate 49,750 addresses were logged for the giveaway, each able to claim 1000 FAIR per hour. Automated airdrop claiming methods had no effect, as each IP address could register once per hour, and 2 different captchas had to be solved. These security precautions were hidden till the day of distribution. FairCoin's vast distribution method allowed a good portion of the cryptocurrency community to claim a little bit of the 50,000,000 FairCoins, each. “
Buying and Selling FairCoin
FairCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy FairCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FairCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FairCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FairCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FairCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.