Feathercoin (CURRENCY:FTC) traded 3.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 13th. Feathercoin has a total market cap of $36.58 million and approximately $342,593.00 worth of Feathercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Feathercoin has traded 35.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Feathercoin coin can currently be bought for $0.19 or 0.00002193 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BX Thailand, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Bittylicious.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- GoByte (GBX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.20 or 0.00255404 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00042891 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.75 or 0.00066075 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded down 32.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00014514 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00007794 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Feathercoin is based on Litecoin, which is safeguarded from the effects of Bitcoin ASIC mining until now. It has a block reward of 200 coins and will have a total of 336 million coins. The start block reward was 80 coins and halves every 840,000 blocks. The coin has 336 million as a hard cap and the block target is 1 minute – difficulty is damped at 25%. Feathercoin is a UK Oxford based initiative and as such has a following locally with some merchants accepting the currency. The website also has its own shop where you can post and sell goods for FTC – or Feathercoins. “
Feathercoin Coin Trading
Feathercoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Bittylicious, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange and BX Thailand. It is not possible to purchase Feathercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Feathercoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Feathercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Feathercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Feathercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.