FirstBlood (CURRENCY:1ST) traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. FirstBlood has a market capitalization of $43.93 million and approximately $453,029.00 worth of FirstBlood was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, FirstBlood has traded up 17.8% against the U.S. dollar. One FirstBlood token can currently be purchased for about $0.51 or 0.00005899 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta, OKEx and BigONE.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011879 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004794 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $112.24 or 0.01289510 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00020990 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011525 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.26 or 0.00048978 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.88 or 0.00308752 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.05 or 0.00104023 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 50.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001175 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FirstBlood is a decentralized platform where gamers can be rewarded for their gaming skills. Built on Ethereum, the First Blood platform allows users to bet against each other on mainstream games and for the results to be verified and settled automatically via a smart-contract system, eliminating attack vectors, middlemen, and server down time. “
Buying and Selling FirstBlood
FirstBlood can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Bittrex, Gatecoin, OKEx, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Liqui. It is not currently possible to purchase FirstBlood directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FirstBlood must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FirstBlood using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FirstBlood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FirstBlood and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.