FlorinCoin (CURRENCY:FLO) traded down 6.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 13th. Over the last week, FlorinCoin has traded 15.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. FlorinCoin has a market cap of $13.82 million and $90,937.00 worth of FlorinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FlorinCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0973 or 0.00001127 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex and Poloniex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Auroracoin (AUR) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00021956 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00037462 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded 15.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.56 or 0.00075899 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000185 BTC.
FlorinCoin Coin Profile
FlorinCoin Coin Trading
FlorinCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase FlorinCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FlorinCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FlorinCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FlorinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FlorinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.