FUNCoin (CURRENCY:FUNC) traded 13.4% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 13th. One FUNCoin token can now be bought for about $0.13 or 0.00001510 BTC on major exchanges including OpenLedger DEX and Livecoin. In the last seven days, FUNCoin has traded up 27.8% against the US dollar. FUNCoin has a market cap of $756,122.00 and $1,912.00 worth of FUNCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $595.83 or 0.06959020 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003201 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00029550 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00033664 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00026049 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004127 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00014833 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FunCoin is a Bitshares-based asset that is to be used in various gaming projects, their promotional activities as well as for further development. FUNC's circulation is 100.000.000 tokens. “
Buying and Selling FUNCoin
FUNCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and OpenLedger DEX. It is not currently possible to purchase FUNCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FUNCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FUNCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FUNCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FUNCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.