FunFair (CURRENCY:FUN) traded 4.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 13th. One FunFair token can now be purchased for $0.0512 or 0.00000599 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitfinex, Binance, Bittrex and EtherDelta. FunFair has a total market capitalization of $230.60 million and $2.42 million worth of FunFair was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, FunFair has traded 20.6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011945 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004725 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $111.02 or 0.01299350 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011746 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00048713 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001689 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $26.03 or 0.00304628 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.91 or 0.00104225 BTC.
FunFair Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “FunFair is an Ethereum-based casino that allows users to bet in a trustless and decentralized model, featuing 3D games can be built in HTML5. FunFair offers cheap fees in terms of gas costs. The FUN coin is also an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all platform actions, including betting, lending, paying out players and compensating stakeholders. “
FunFair Token Trading
FunFair can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Binance, HitBTC, Upbit, OKEx, Bitfinex, EtherDelta, Radar Relay, Livecoin and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase FunFair directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FunFair must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FunFair using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FunFair Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FunFair and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.