Gambit (CURRENCY:GAM) traded 0.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. In the last seven days, Gambit has traded up 11.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Gambit coin can currently be purchased for $12.29 or 0.00142158 BTC on major exchanges. Gambit has a total market cap of $14.76 million and approximately $11,301.00 worth of Gambit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $45.77 or 0.00530006 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007106 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00009997 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003090 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0712 or 0.00000823 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008581 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.67 or 0.00042500 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013914 BTC.
Gambit Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Gambit Crypto is a Scrypt coin that was crowd funded and ran with proof of work before switching to proof of stake. Gambit is an experimental trading token that combines cryptocurrency trading, hedging, and asset acquisitions. “
Gambit Coin Trading
Gambit can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Gambit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gambit must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gambit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gambit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gambit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.