GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded down 2.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. GameCredits has a total market capitalization of $150.20 million and $942,029.00 worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, GameCredits has traded 15.1% higher against the US dollar. One GameCredits coin can now be bought for about $2.33 or 0.00027107 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, BitBay, Poloniex and Livecoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $157.97 or 0.01834690 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0535 or 0.00000621 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004151 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006401 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00009152 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.43 or 0.00039873 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004665 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002079 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00036328 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GameCredits is a game driven Cryptocurrency, created to facilitate in-game transactions and monetization. “
GameCredits Coin Trading
GameCredits can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bit-Z, Livecoin, YoBit, Poloniex, Cryptopia, Bittrex, CoinEgg, Allcoin, OpenLedger DEX, BitBay and Coinrail. It is not presently possible to purchase GameCredits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GameCredits must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GameCredits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.