GameUnits (CURRENCY:UNITS) traded 4% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 13th. During the last week, GameUnits has traded 57.7% higher against the dollar. GameUnits has a total market capitalization of $370,147.00 and $119.00 worth of GameUnits was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GameUnits coin can now be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00001235 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.90 or 0.00531946 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007311 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00010182 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003070 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00000837 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00008512 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.38 or 0.00143432 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.67 or 0.00042613 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GameUnits is an Open Source Gaming currency created to revolutionize in-game purchases. Gameunits is a forked version of Bitcoin using scrypt as a proof-of-work & proof-of-stake algorithm. “
Buying and Selling GameUnits
GameUnits can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase GameUnits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GameUnits must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GameUnits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GameUnits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameUnits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.