Gatcoin (CURRENCY:GAT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 13th. Over the last seven days, Gatcoin has traded down 3% against the dollar. One Gatcoin token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0213 or 0.00000248 BTC on major exchanges including COSS and EtherDelta. Gatcoin has a total market cap of $11.29 million and $201,220.00 worth of Gatcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012042 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $112.13 or 0.01304630 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004499 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00020963 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000509 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011630 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00048741 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 34.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001440 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $26.53 or 0.00308721 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.10 or 0.00105824 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The GAT system is a platform where global merchants can issue their own branded digital tokens that can be used as discounts, gift cards and other promotional offerings (Merchant Tokens) to a mass consumer audience with minimal set-up, allowing them to quickly adopt token usage as part of their overall marketing strategy. GATCOIN is an Ethereum-based token that acts as the native currency for the trade of Merchant Tokens on the GAT Exchange. “
Buying and Selling Gatcoin
Gatcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and COSS. It is not presently possible to purchase Gatcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gatcoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gatcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gatcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gatcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.