Gifto (CURRENCY:GTO) traded down 8.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 13th. One Gifto token can currently be purchased for $0.35 or 0.00004043 BTC on exchanges. Gifto has a total market capitalization of $55.69 million and approximately $18.90 million worth of Gifto was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Gifto has traded up 43.4% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00011871 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004812 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $112.28 or 0.01286750 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00020962 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011510 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00049207 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.81 or 0.00307288 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 46.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001241 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.07 or 0.00103942 BTC.
Gifto Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The GIFTO Protocol is a decentralized universal gifting protocol for 2.2 billion digital content consumption market. GIFTO Protocol allows for the creation and exchange of virtual gifts, built on smart contracts and blockchain technology, that in turn will create a decentralized consumer-driven virtual economic system. Users can Send and Receive GIFTO, the platform's ERC20 token, on any Social Media Platform “
Gifto Token Trading
Gifto can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not possible to purchase Gifto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gifto must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gifto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gifto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gifto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.