GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded 3.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 13th. Over the last seven days, GoByte has traded down 2.3% against the US dollar. One GoByte coin can now be purchased for $21.98 or 0.00254972 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinsMarkets, CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia. GoByte has a market cap of $16.52 million and $160,839.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002189 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00041636 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.49 or 0.00063719 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 43.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012028 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00007773 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GoByte is an ASIC resistant PoW cryptocurrency using the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. “
Buying and Selling GoByte
GoByte can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets, Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase GoByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoByte must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GoByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.