GoldBlocks (CURRENCY:GB) traded down 0.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on February 13th. One GoldBlocks coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0469 or 0.00000547 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, CoinExchange, Livecoin and YoBit. GoldBlocks has a market capitalization of $720,121.00 and $430.00 worth of GoldBlocks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, GoldBlocks has traded down 9.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $599.71 or 0.06994550 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00029550 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00033692 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00025988 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001211 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0945 or 0.00001102 BTC.
GoldBlocks Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “GoldBlocks is a gold based PoW/PoS cryptocurrency that is based on the idea of portable wealth. “
GoldBlocks Coin Trading
GoldBlocks can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Livecoin, Bleutrade and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase GoldBlocks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldBlocks must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GoldBlocks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoldBlocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldBlocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.